NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoRPG

A forum for you people that love are game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application For GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shikaro

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-08-01

Application For GM Empty
PostSubject: Application For GM   Application For GM EmptyTue 1 Aug - 21:54

Key:YoungDDaBlackOut

Spare Key: Rinko001

Years played on byond:1-1.5

Experience:I recently worked on S-Cry-Ed Online, I help with Iconing, and making Ideas for the game. I am the Co-Owner and System Admin of that game...and even though it is in early Alphas its already great. I have experiance in Dragon Ball Z: Fall Of Saiyans. I am currently learning How to Code for RPGs. Currently I have good cooperation with many people. I am also thinking about starting my own game based on Inuyasha or something else.

I think I would be a good Admin or Gm because I can work well on helping other people out. With my recent GM status on Dragon Ball Z: Fall of The Saiyans I havent failed anyone...That is until the owner found out i became GM without his notice and I lostr my Tab. I am hoping to get it back.

My Best Features:I am very Cooperative and will follow all the rules respect every member and help anyone in need.

Reason Of Appling:I have always wanted to be a Admin or a GM for a naruto game with people I know. Also I beleive this Game would be great.

Thankyou for taking the time out to read and consider me as a Admin or Gm. I would appreciate it much too have an important role in this game. Thank You Very Much. ^.^
Back to top Go down

Application For GM
Page 1 of 1