NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoRPG

A forum for you people that love are game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzimaki Naruto!!

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-07-20

help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM Empty
PostSubject: help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM   help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM EmptyThu 20 Jul - 19:15

help that f***ing fat ass bastard is being a jerk we were about to do a RP
that i was in infact i was incharge of the RP then he changes my name to kakashi and i tell them im Uzimake naruto and Uzumaki says that im not
i try to tell them then he mutes me i log out then login again i try to tell yoshi but he mutes me then boots me i try again and he boots me then says im gonna ban you this time WHEN I DIDN'T DO A FUCK WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yoshi99

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM   help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM EmptyThu 20 Jul - 20:25

Uzimaki Naruto!! wrote:
help that f***ing fat ass bastard is being a jerk we were about to do a RP
that i was in infact i was incharge of the RP then he changes my name to kakashi and i tell them im Uzimake naruto and Uzumaki says that im not
i try to tell them then he mutes me i log out then login again i try to tell yoshi but he mutes me then boots me i try again and he boots me then says im gonna ban you this time WHEN I DIDN'T DO A FUCK WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleinth please reconsider admin for the key Norai, or any key related, that person in general has disupted my server enough. He even booted me, and then at some point banned me. I don't need to host but I dont feel like puting up with his shit. I'v warned him not to mess with my server or I would bann him. I have done so by banning his ip using my byond pager. I don't need admin to watch server, I'll host until you find a 24/7 host, but I'm not going to put up with that novice of a gm, a person.
Back to top Go down
Akiyo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-07-18

PostSubject: Re: help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM   help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM EmptyThu 20 Jul - 20:26

I will have to agree with Yoshi, He is abusing admin, editting players, and banning without consent. He also booted me for telling players that a server was back up.
Back to top Go down
TorenVeress

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-07-20

PostSubject: Re: help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM   help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM EmptyThu 20 Jul - 22:57

He does these things for no reason, and then he thinks it's funny.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: 3 strikes   help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM EmptyFri 21 Jul - 0:05

when I make a gm I use three strikes. He is out of strikes and will be removed as a gm.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.forumzen.com
Yoshi99

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM   help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM EmptyFri 4 Aug - 13:29

Giving Narai another chance? Consider it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM   help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM Empty

Back to top Go down

help Uzumaki Naruto is being a bad GM
Page 1 of 1