NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoRPG

A forum for you people that love are game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uchiha Clan Jutsus.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zensui

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-07-14

Uchiha Clan Jutsus. Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Clan Jutsus.   Uchiha Clan Jutsus. EmptyTue 22 Aug - 7:16

seeing as how Chidori was passed down through Sharingan Users, I believe everyone capable of having a Sharingan, whether Uchiha, or implanted Sharingan, be capable of learning Chidori, Also since Mangekyou Sharingan is available to Uchihas, Tsukiyomi, and Amaterasu would be a nice addition, since they're 2 jutsus that come along with Mangekyou.
Back to top Go down
TorenVeress

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan Jutsus.   Uchiha Clan Jutsus. EmptyThu 24 Aug - 12:30

Chidori has nothing to do with the Sharingan. It deals with an elemental affinity towazrds Lightning, of which Sasuke and Kakashi both have.
Back to top Go down
Zensui

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-07-14

PostSubject: Sharingan   Uchiha Clan Jutsus. EmptyThu 24 Aug - 12:58

I'm jus saying, from what I've seen so far, the only people I've seen with Chidori have been people with Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
TorenVeress

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan Jutsus.   Uchiha Clan Jutsus. EmptyThu 24 Aug - 16:19

But it was revealed that elemental affinity for Lightning is the only requirement to learn Chidori/Raikiri, and you don't need to have the Sharingan. Kakashi isn't even an Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan Jutsus.   Uchiha Clan Jutsus. EmptyThu 24 Aug - 20:19

first of all the Chidori was created by Kakashi. Second the Chidori is a taijutsu/Ninjutsu attack (activating it is Ninjutsu, using it is Taijutsu). It is lightning based but that has nothing to do with using it. It does require the Sharingan, Which is why Naruto couldnt learn it.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.forumzen.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan Jutsus.   Uchiha Clan Jutsus. Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Clan Jutsus.
Page 1 of 1